As the COVID-19 virus spread into our communities in March, we took steps to protect the health and safety of our staff and their families, our clients, consultants and the community. We implemented a working from home policy to normal operations to allow us to continue to provide the same high level of service. We continue to practice the following:
- Social distancing is vitally important to reducing the spread of the virus. We will no longer be attending meetings in person. We are asking our clients and consultants to meet with us using web-conferencing and teleconferencing.
- We have the technology to allow staff to work from home. Our staff will be available by email or by cell phone until further notice. Senior staff cell phone numbers can be found on their e-mail signatures.
- Any skeleton staff who remain in the office are following all personal hygiene recommendations and we are implementing more stringent levels of office cleaning and disinfection.
- We have suspended all non-essential travel and staff members returning from international locations have been asked to self-isolate for 14 days.
- We will work with our staff and clients to determine the best way to carry out site reviews during construction. We will re-evaluate the situation in September to determine our back to the office decision. In the meantime, we will monitor the progress of COVID-19 to determine if the numbers remain well under control. As always, we are available at any time to discuss this or any other issue that is of concern.