March 16, 2020
As the COVID-19 virus continues to spread into our communities, we are taking steps to protect the health and safety of our staff and their families, our clients, consultants and the community. We will be making changes to our normal operations to allow us to continue to provide the same high level of service.
- Social distancing is vitally important to reducing the spread of the virus. We will no longer be attending meetings in person. We are asking our clients and consultants to meet with us using web-conferencing and teleconferencing.
- We will no longer be accepting visitors in the office.
- We have the technology to allow staff to work from home and this option is being implemented at the end of day March 16. Our staff will be available by email or by cell phone until further notice.
- Any skeleton staff who remain in the office are following all personal hygiene recommendations and we are implementing more stringent levels of office cleaning and disinfection.
- We have suspended all non-essential travel and staff members returning from international locations have been asked to self-isolate for 14 days.
- We will work with our staff and clients to determine the best way to carry out site reviews during construction. We will continue to monitor the situation and take the steps necessary to operate at the same level of support and service delivery. As always, we are available at any time to discuss this or any other issue that is of concern.
For tips on how to stop spreading germs, click on the following: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/downloads/stop-the-spread-of-germs.pdf